Tuesday, February 17, 2009

like a shark that smells blood...

Ok ok so blood is on the walls and lots of thing's been happening.

Basically, allow me to sum it all up in a few points. Then i'll elaborate. Maybe. If i feel like it.

1) The new K Pro Staff rocks. I might buy another and this will be the "last" racquet i ever buy.

2) I need to move. Something's come up and the place has been labelled UN-LIVEABLE. Not my fault. But it's still not fit for human residence.

3) The job has gotten heavier by the ton. Not only am i expected to learn all there is to know about CEM technologies. I am also expected to have a hand in South AND North Podium coordination. And not to mention DCS (District Cooling Systems) and the asshole of Marina Bay Sands - the LINK CHAMBER.

4) Lastly, I need to move. OFFICE THIS TIME. Move from Paya Lebar down to the Marina Bay Sands project itself. This will be refreshing. But the smell of the fresh paint tells a different story.

So long story short, I have LOTS of things to do. Especially this month. Expect posts to be intermittent, but laced with hatred. Yeap.

song of the day is "Wonderwall" by Oasis...

No comments: