Monday, October 5, 2009

shame on me...

Oh yes, it's been a long time since the last one. And it's probably gonna get longer.

The reason isnt because of work. Nope. Not because of love, nor money, nor the lack of either.

The reason is simple - I HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD.

I have to save the world from the jaws of oblivion, journey into the belly of the realm of Mehrunes Dagon and battle the insidious Daedra to put a stop of the invasion of Cyrodill.

*Ahem*

In summary, im addicted to that stupid rpg game, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, a free-wheeling rpg with immense playability and morality options. And just as predictably, im an assassin.

So shame on me for abandoning my msn positions and the lack of fb updates, but i have a mission too critical to risk.

Onward shadowmere!!

No comments: