Thursday, March 25, 2010

this is redbullsh*t

Seated at my desk at 1030am, i am overcome by dizziness. The world begins to sway like lalang in a typhoon. Okay, i guess "sway" isnt such a good descriptor. Either way, it's not a good sign.

Eyelids are heavy. *HEAVY*...

WTF is wrong? I slept EARLIER last night too - 1130pm i was already in bed. I was totaled myself from the gym session and was a dead man walking. So i kicked in earlier - thus i should be fresh. Crisp. Sharp.

Wasnt like this a few days ago, exact same situation happened on Tuesday. I had gym on Monday, slept early and was fine the whole day. Shouldnt it be the same for today as well??

Mystery deepens.

I claw myself to the canteen, buy a drink and drag myself back to the desk. I take a long drain from the can and stare at it with disgust and utter disdain.

It kicks in, and i feel just like Tuesday morning - perfectly fine.

OH GOD NO. I AM ADDICTED TO REDBULL.

And now that i think back, i had redbull on Tuesday as well - no wonder i was fine. I need to find a way to kick this shit quickly, before i turn into some horrible minotaur...

In other news, Dad's flying off next Monday. And he didnt get his chilli crab. Remember i said that whatever dad wants, dad gets? Yeah i totally forgot about the part that mom can override whenever and however she wants.

Went to Dan Ryan's instead and the entire family made like T-Rexes and gorged ourselves on meat the whole night long. I almost had dad order the Lousiana Crab Cake to satiate his crab cravings, but crab without the shell aint crab no more, apparently.

Jasper is having his driving test soon. His THEORY driving test. And he's stressed out about it. LOL... still remember the line "In case car into accidental water canel, form a human network and out window."

Bet u guys dont remember what the fucking 12 second rule is.

No comments: