Sunday, December 14, 2008

i hate the rain...

I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain? Comin' down on a sunny day.

Well fuck that. I rushed all the way back out to sg and find out that its raining. And i cant play tennis. And dad's flying off on monday morning. And i have spent a grand total of about 12hours with my dad, who will be disappearing for another 6 weeks.

FUCK CERTIS CISCO. U have ruined my life. Meetings on Saturdays SUCK and should never happen. Anyone who does so, or even REMOTELY suggests this kind of thing should be SHOT DEAD and left to rot in a longkang in india and get eaten by crocodiles.

I cannot wait for the MBS project to go into full swing. I also cannot wait for my new namecard to get printed. For the project, we've been temporarily promoted to Site Managers. LoLz... EPIC WIN. I cant wait.

No comments: