Wednesday, December 17, 2008

merry christmas from certis...

So the Senior Consultant sat down with me yesterday. Just me? Bcos the other 2 engineers were still engrossed with their stuff and i was the only one he could grab.

Funny that the consultant's name was NICK.

Anyway, nick's the senior consultant regarding the MBS project, which im sure u all are SICK of hearing about, but FUCK U, its important to me. His idea was to give me a briefing about the roles and job scopes of the project.

Well, i absorbed, as much as i could. And thankfully, nick knew i wasnt gg to remember so much so he went easy.

But at the end of it, he got all quiet.

"Hmm... what else?"

Then comes the good part.

"You guys will need new name cards, since you all will be Site Managers."

Yeah i knew that already, nick... chey...

"Notebooks? You want notebooks?"

Notebooks? U mean this? (I point to the REAL notebook in my hand)

"LAPTOP la. Get u all laptops la. Or else how to work on site?"

Okay - that's fine.

"Hmm... BLACKBERRIES. I'll get u all Blackberries."

Alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrite!

"Hmm... And... we'll... we'll... we'll... get u all an office on the project itself."

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Merry fucking christmas to ME.

I got a PROMOTION, a LAPTOP, a BLACKBERRY and an ESCAPE FROM THE OFFICE.

I am trully blessed. Thank you, saint nick!

OF COURSE, this is all just in PLANNING - have to see if it gets approved by the director la. But it's still ecstacy to know that im *that* close to getting them.

song of the day is "Giorni Dispari" by Ludovico Einaudi... i cant get enough of his compositions...

No comments: