Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a sudden turn of events...

First time I tried it, i almost puked.

Ok, who am I kididng - I DID. I puked. Tore down the hallway, threw open my mom's bathroom door and promptly threw up like i'd never done so before, with the full intention of regurgitating my intestines from my gut.

That was the first time I tried Quaker Oatmeal.

Funny how things change eh?

Bcos right now im sitting here in my room with a hot bowl of Quaker Oat, mixed with a dash of milk with a table spoon of strawberry jam stirred in. And I think it's the most damned delicious thing ever.

It's so funny that it's not even funny.

And I remember 10 years ago, I would've choked on the idea of eating tofu - that wriggley, formless stuff that tastes awfully bean-like and yet has NO texture whatsoever. Now I eat it almost whenever there's the option on the chai fan menu.

Fucking ridiculous.

Yeah whatever. Food rant ending soon.

I still hate durians though. Will never ever like them.

EVER.

No comments: