Thursday, August 27, 2009

the night shift cometh...

When we were kids, we would dare each other to venture into graveyards and shit, or haunted forests, or touch a haunted well, or watever. We believed in ghosts like crazy, but of course, they didnt exist.

Now.

Now i am convinced that they do.

1 week after installing a brand new control card in the dark ceiling of the MBS office at Mountbatten Square, it MYSTERIOUSLY started failing. No amount of praying, no cursing, or exorcism could do anything abt it.

I spent 7 hours there, troubleshooting some little shit bug problem bcos my main office didnt have anyone with at least HALF a brain to do this job. I SHOULDNT BE DOING THIS! My job is at the Sands resort - and that's it.

Fucking losers. I AM NOT GOING BACK THERE AGAIN.

No comments: